2019년 2월 12일 화요일

4month after getting zygoma reduction and rhinopalsty

4month after getting zygoma reduction and rhinopalsty

zygoma reduction

Before

These days I’m enjoying looking at myself in the mirror
Ever since my face got smaller and nose become defined and harmonized,
I am in love taking selfies

zygoma reduction

As my face shape got naturally smooth and slim,
for the last 4 months I haven’t heard anyone asking me if I had a plastic surgery
I am even going on a diet to keep myself fit and become even prettier
So, I didn't intend to, but I am eating only soft foods like salads, fruits and shakes

zygoma reduction

The swelling had gone down rapidly until the first month.
Anyway, I didn’t get that swollen guess it’s because I just did zygoma reduction.
I am still dealing with the minor swelling, but it’s getting better every day.
​If you are considering a zygoma reduction, I will recommend TL.
Thank you to consultant for taking care of me even after the surgery
and Dr.Choi for making my face prettier!

zygoma reduction

.

.
For information contact me today 

tlpszx@gmail.com
line: tlfacialcontouring


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기