2018년 8월 23일 목요일

Facial Contouring Surgery and Revision Rhinoplasty by Dr.Jeemyung Kim


9 months had passed after the
Facial Contouring Surgery and Revision Rhinoplasty by Dr.Jeemyung Kim


Hi guys I underwent zygoma, jaw, chin reduction, 
nasolabial fold implant and revision rhinopalsty at TL.
Now it’s been 9 months and now I am getting used to my new face.
My face looked wide and big because of the angular&asymmetrical face shape.
On my way to the clinic, I was sooo nervous that I wanted to cancel the surgery.
Anyhow, I am glad with the result! I think I made a right choice.


For sure, my face has become slimmer and smaller after the surery
Even the side profile have been improved a lot as I had nasolabial fold implant
To be honest, I was worried about the side effects and unnaturalness
but the result turned out so natural and beautiful without any problem. I really like it.


Oh! And right before the surgery, I had a chance to meet Dr.Jeemyung Kim once again.
He was so friendly and warm, I could trust in him with his years of clinical experiences.
For the surgery like facial contouring, 
I believe the surgeon's experience is important than anything else!!
I suffered with the minor swelling for a while, but now it has gone down a lot!



.
🌞Hot summer specials🌞
.
🌞Facial contouring for USD 8880🌞
Zygoma & Jaw & Chin
.
🌞Rhinoplasty from USD 4000🌞
.
🌞Eye surgery from USD 1200🌞
.
Special rates apply for revisions, complex cases & multiple surgeries
.
🌞Contact us Today🌞
Email: tlplasticsurgery@gmail.com
Kakaotalk: tlps1234
.
#plasticsurgery #cosmeticsurgery #orthodontics #makeover #letmein 
#change #facialcontouring #rhino #implant #kpop #kbeauty 
#tlpskorea #vegas #tokyo #seoul #vline #diet #celebrity #plasticsurgery 
#tl美容整形外科 #整形 #オルチャン#韓国 #江南 #狎鴎亭 #新沙 #カロスキル

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기