2018년 8월 10일 금요일

TLPS Real Review, Mlae Rhinoplasty

TLPS Real Review, Mlae Rhinoplasty


My nose wasn’t that low even before the surgery, but I had a hump.
So, the doctor recommended me to undergo hump and alar reduction.
I asked Dr.Kim for a natural and straight bridge.



Picture taken from the bottom after a month
I post this to show you guys the scar caused by alar reduction


Two and a half month after the surgery
Scars started to fade out, now it’s unnoticeable if I don’t look too closely

  
Side profile, 5 months after the surgery
This is definitely what I wanted, a natural and straight line!




🌞Hot summer specials🌞
.
🌞Facial contouring for USD 8880🌞
Zygoma & Jaw & Chin
.
🌞Rhinoplasty from USD 4000🌞
.
🌞Eye surgery from USD 1200🌞
.
Special rates apply for revisions, complex cases & multiple surgeries
.
🌞Contact us Today🌞
Email: tlplasticsurgery@gmail.com
Kakaotalk: tlps1234
.
#plasticsurgery #cosmeticsurgery #orthodontics #makeover #letmein 
#change #facialcontouring #rhino #implant #kpop #kbeauty 
#tlpskorea #vegas #tokyo #seoul #vline #diet #celebrity #plasticsurgery 
#tl美容整形外科 #整形 #オルチャン#韓国 #江南 #狎鴎亭 #新沙 #カロスキル

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기