2018년 10월 2일 화요일

Real review! Facial Contouring and Revision rhinoplasty

Real review! Facial Contouring and Revision rhinoplasty

facial contouringfacial contouring

Hi guys I underwent zygoma, jaw, chin reduction, nasolabial fold implant and revision rhinopalsty at TL.
Now it’s been 9 months and now I am getting used to my new face.
My face looked wide and big because of the angular and asymmetrical face shape.
On my way to the clinic, I was sooo nervous that I wanted to cancel the surgery.
Anyhow, I am glad with the result! I think I made a right choice.

facial contouring
For sure, my face has become slimmer and smaller after the surery
Even the side profile have been improved a lot as I had nasolabial fold implant
To be honest, I was worried about the side effects and unnaturalness
but the result turned out so natural and beautiful without any problem. I really like it.

facial contouring

Oh! And right before the surgery, I had a chance to meet Dr.Jeemyung Kim once again.
He was so friendly and warm, I could trust in him with his years of clinical experiences.
For the surgery like facial contouring, 
I believe the surgeon's experience is important than anything else!!
I suffered with the minor swelling for a while, but now it has gone down a lot!

rhinoplasty

.
🍁October Specials🍁
.
🍁Dates: 1-31 October🍁
🍁Facial contouring 🍁
Zygoma & Jaw & Chin & Implants
Special rates apply for revisions & complex cases 
.
🍁Contact us Today🍁
Email: tlplasticsurgery@gmail.com
Kakaotalk: tlps1234
.
#plasticsurgery #cosmeticsurgery #orthodontics #makeover #letmein 
#change #facialcontouring #rhino #implant #kpop #kbeauty #tlpskorea
 #vegas #tokyo #seoul #vline #diet #celebrity #plasticsurgery #tl美容整形外科 
#整形 #オルチャン#韓国#江南#狎鴎亭#新沙#カロスキル


.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기