2018년 10월 4일 목요일

Real review!! Zzygoma, jaw and chin reduction!

Real review!! Zzygoma, jaw and chin reduction!


Before

Hey guys! It’s been over 7 month since I got zygoma, 
jaw and chin reduction by Dr.Jeemyung Kim
I went to clinic for a checkup last month and told swelling is going down bit slowly compare to others 
but the recovery process seems to look great
Guess all I can do now is to wait as the swelling subside for a year


After

I am still in the recovery process, but my face got smaller and slimmer already!
As the results turned out great, 
I will going to recommend TL to my friends who are interested in
I heard people usually don’t have a problem opening their mouth in a half year


After

However, I am still being aware of opening my mouth, 
even though I don’t have care about it anymore
Yes, I am a coward lol
This is my before and after pics!!
I’ll be back with an update when the swelling goes down more!



.
🍁October Specials🍁
.
🍁Dates: 1-31 October🍁
🍁Facial contouring 🍁
Zygoma & Jaw & Chin & Implants
Special rates apply for revisions & complex cases 
.
🍁Contact us Today🍁
Email: tlplasticsurgery@gmail.com
Kakaotalk: tlps1234
.
#plasticsurgery #cosmeticsurgery #orthodontics #makeover #letmein 
#change #facialcontouring #rhino #implant #kpop #kbeauty #tlpskorea
 #vegas #tokyo #seoul #vline #diet #celebrity #plasticsurgery #tl美容整形外科 
#整形 #オルチャン#韓国#江南#狎鴎亭#新沙#カロスキル

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기